Saturday, October 01, 2005

I'm back on the blogosphere ...at last! Its been a whirlwind of travelling, adventure and tons of fun the last few weeks. It began with Chennai (as mentioned in my last blog), then Goa happened out of nowhere, followed by a week's trip to Penang in Malaysia, rounding it off with trips to Raipur and Nagpur.

First stop - Goa

The trip was an outcome of a 4-month sales contest. Some non-sales guys including yours truly was invited for the event, since we had in our own ways, directly or indirectly contributed to the success of the sales contest, acheived the targets,increased distribution etc etc - bottom line being, our company just got a lot stronger and richer :)

The trip was 3 day one, spread over the weekend. Being my first trip to Goa ( I didnt do it in engineering or in b-school!! I know....I'm a loser!), I was looking forward the one place my friends couldn't stop glorifying. And I wasn't disappointed.

3 days we partied on like crazy dudes on LSD (its a similie...i didnt do drugs!....and i'm not being defensive either!! ). The most enjoyable part was when 6 of us, took 3 bikes and rode off to Palolem Beach.

Here are some pics from the trip...


With friends just before the evening cruise


The amazing Goa beach backdrop...and me :)














On our way to Palolem Beach



On the Experience Rating Scale..I'd rate this trip AWESOME!

1 comment:

Accenture said...

Dude.. what about your Penang visit? Nothing about that? no interesting photos...??? U can mail them to me.