Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I'm thinking about my New year Plans...

Didnt think abt this until yesterday when both Aditi and Ron wanted to know what I was doing for New year.

Ron asked me to come down to Mumbai.

Upside: its gonna be fun meeting up with the gang once again and of course...new years at Mumbai is no doubt, fun!

Downside: Cash flows are fast approaching zero and tending to negative. Check fares could save the day though. Also going down just for 2 days...it dont feel right.


Aditi has invited me over to her place for a bash she's planning (atleast on paper)

Upside: Wont have to spend peanuts and I might have a good time.

Downside: Wouldnt know the crowd too well.



Other options include going to for a midnight mass or hanging out at home ( ie. sleeping)

I guess I'll only know on the 30th what I'm doing gonna be doin...

No comments: