Monday, February 06, 2006

In love with "Jhalak Dikhalaja" from the movie Aksar. And no its not Udita Goswami, but the actual song! And again its the remix version I'm freaking out on. Somehow, Himesh has begun this trend of creating a slow version of a certain song ( which is for the movie ) and a remix version of the same (which is for him). And its the remix that ends up becoming the hot track of the OST. Looks like Himesh is playing selfish-selfish. But hey, I'm not complaninin'. Keep bringin' 'em on dude! (Now all I need is a dance floor and a babe...not necessarily in that order of preference!)

There's this other song I discovered on VH1 yest. Its called "L.O.V.E" by Ashlee Simpson ( is she Jessica's sis? ). I simply L.O.V.E the chorus of this song. Kinda innovative, but mostly catchy. Its a bit childish for my liking I admit. But there some of these songs that bring out the backstreet boy in me..and this is one of them :p


and Anna if ur reading this....I hope my camera is in one piece.

4 comments:

Accenture said...

well now that you have asked me... No it is not...
I have actually decided to dissect your camera and see how actually a digital camera works... U know i triedn removing every part ifrom inside... but somehow the display has stopped coming after i fiddled with that red 'capacitor' like thing just below te lens. Hah... but am not worried.. i know you are smart enuf and a great engineer. So u can set it right back.. cant u???

and by the way... u only said about your liking for the movie.. why no comments about the movie??? anirudh was almost ready to hit the director of the movie after he had seen it.

Accenture said...

And why the hell didnt you pass on the charger...??? I ran out of power half my trip.

Alex Joseph said...

dude read carefully...i never talked liking the movie! I talked abt the SONG!!

Anonymous said...

Dude.. its time you updated your blog... :)