Friday, March 31, 2006




I was doin' my usual rounds at OM bookshop along with Anna when I chanced upon a book which had the most mind-blowing collection of graffitti that I'd ever seen! The book was a collection of graffitti from across different geographies and cultures. I dont remember the name of the book, but what I do rememeber is that the book was mind-blowingly expensive. So I didnt buy it (not yet atleast).However, it inspired me to contribute by two bits to graffitti art. And hence the above (on MS-paintbrush :( man, I miss photoshop...)

2 comments:

Accenture said...

awesome dude.... except that i could not see the first grafitti... :) some image problem i guess... Probably i should change my mind about whom i should call to paint my house.. :)

Alex Joseph said...

the first half of the image was deliberately left black ...artisitic license you see :)