Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Here I am..supposedly a "comeback" , as some UK residents claim...

Anyways...well, as with any "comeback", there has to be some jing-bang, and hence the flashy template ( as UK residents would know, this not at all my style...but other ready made ones were prosaic...and make one of my own, u ask?...I cant even write in my own mothertongue, let alone HTML)

The "comeback" is in place and the jing-bang is in order. Sadly though, I dont have content. No fodder to chew on...yup, Life's been fairly, if not very, uninspiring off late (if you discount the leftover pizza in the fridge).

Been helping Dad in renovating the flat. That's been keeping me busy doing something I'm particularly bad at...home improvements. And I've learnt a lot! For eg: I now know that a door is not single slab of wood cut out from a tree. It is actually planks of wood stuck, hammered, filed, etc together. Honestly, how many of you guys knew this??

I also now know, asking the carpenter silly questions like, which tree did he cut out that door from...will prompt a smirk on his face, which reads " What a moron!".


In other news, my Christmas vacation - a full 16 days - is around the corner. It will be the longest vacation (16 days) I've ever taken since joining NITIE. Looking forward to a Merry Christmas and hopefully, if all goes well, a Happy New Year!


So until inspiration strikes me next ...I take your leave. Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Nikhil Kulkarni said...

Seems u r not in Aamchi Mumbai ....

But nice 2 c u 'come back'... expecting more words in the next posts ...

Accenture said...

WELgum bak

Anonymous said...

so...wat was the carpenter's reply?