Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cinco Cosas que Quiero Hacer Antes de Morir

...which translates to "5 things I wanna do Before I die".

Yes..its been a while...and No ...I havent been extremely busy, tied up or any such excuse of an excuse....Yes... I'm back now...and No..its not cos I felt the sudden urge to go back to my literary roots or whatever....

Baba aka Nikhil is reponsible for my typing the 288 characters till now.

(u might wanna count..)

I'm listening to the title track of Bachna Ae Haseeno as I blog...and "yeah, baby when you see me coming! yeah, you better run for cover..." and yes.. nice, super lil track..would recommend...But I digress (which is as expected)

I think by the time I was 10 years old I had pretty much done 99% of all things a Human would do before he passed away. As you, my intelligent reader, would have realised by now...by plotting the number of unique human activities completed (y axis)against a human's age (x-axis)...the graph would represent an Beta curve.

For the Not-Quite-The-Einstien-yet readers, what I'm trying really hard to get at is this: In the universal set of unique human activities, I'm done with almost all of them. So the pessimist in you would say that I'm done living a full life.

But of course, we all know that the remaining 1% of the number of unique activities, when put in absolute terms, is still a sizable number. And I definitely intend to atleast try and ensure that the graph never touches the x-axis..ever.

So without much ado here are the top Cinco Things I wanna do..

Uno: I wanna hit the exosphere. Yep, space travel has to be THE THING to do. I hope I live long enough (and stay in a good enough condition) to undertake a low-fare commercial space flight (it might even be called Space Deccan or something)...

Dos: A smooth, uninterrupted ride on the German Autobahn in my Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (with wifey of course and bachna ae haseeno title track in the backgroud), stopping only to pick up my KFC bucket from a drive thru inn.

( Yes..I am cheesy..and unapologetically so )

Tres: Time Travel. Dude..need I say more? While going back in time it seems is not feasible, it seems travel into the future is a theoretical possibility. There are only the nuances that need to be worked upon..In any case, I'll be first to line up for the low-fare time travel trip (Deccan Future ..anyone?)

Quattro: I wanna visit every country atleast once and ensure I fly every available airline. I want to experience every culture, taste all different types of Pizza, KFC, McD and Coke, experience every kind of in-flight entertainment (or the lack of it) available and collect all the available visa stamps on my passport.

Cinco: And lastly but not the leastly, I want to discover the one theory/idea/concept that will change forever, the way you, me aur hum, look, listen, feel, touch and taste the universe around.

Babaaa! your tag has unleashed the poor sense of prose in me. Never again..

Buhaha to one and all

1 comment:

Accenture said...

cmon dude.. you can do better than this...