Saturday, August 14, 2004

Aaah Photoshop!*sigh*...I'm just discovering the most awesome things you can do with this one software. Was at it for four hours continously, educating myself from this COOL website. My back's still aching from all that sitting in front of the comp. (and, an ergonomical sitting position was the last thing on my mind!)

Checked out the Exorcist:The Beginning website. Mind blowing flash, I must say....Should be viewed alone in your room with the lights switched off. (I can do that cos I have a single room with a 2Mbps net connection...in short, the good life :) )

Post pizza session, Rusty, Ron, VJ and myself went for a walk around Hiranandani (Central Avenue to be precise)....and we were discussing futures and options....and for once, thanks to VJ I understood what the hell those two words meant... A pretty useful session for all of us.

And yes, the Olympics 2004 have finally begun. Go India...We ARE with you :)




No comments: