Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I have off late been thinking of starting my own rock band (not the heavy metal kind, of course). My talent in making others play the guitar and drums is unmatched. But most importantly, I'm convinced I can sing......and VERY well! Now the few people, who've had the privilege to hear me strain my vocal chords would probably not agree. All I have to tell them now is...I wont be giving them any autographs.

My rock band will be called "The Rock Band". I believe this the only logical name a rock band should have and yet surprisingly, not a single group to my knowledge has ever taken this name. Now for my group members. I believe that everyone should be given a fair chance to showcase their talents. And that's what they can keep doing forever..... cos' HELL, I'M GOING SOLO, BABY!!!


Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi...all of em are probably "bands". But how many of us know the name of their "band" members. Do they EVEN EXIST?? (Which so reminds me of that My Band music video by Eminem ..hehehe )

My local barber will not be seeing me for a while, and yes if anyone out there got some torn jeans please mail 'em over to me. (If u dont wanna give me your jeans and still wanna discard 'em..i hear Wrangler's interested....they were selling 10 year old jeans for 1300 bucks the last time i visited 'em ...sheesh! what is the world coming to?? )


and finally, 3 ways to combat inflation.
1. Dont spend :)
2. Send the money you have to me so that i can form my rock band (also send some to my local barber)
3. Buy my album when it hits the stores. One rupee from after-tax profits/cassette or cd will be donated to the Combat-Inflation fund in Argentina ... (Hell, do they even have a currency?? )

let's rock, dude!

No comments: