Thursday, October 28, 2004

I haven't been jogging since the past 10 days. I feel a little bad about it. Fortunately, 6 out of those 10 days I can write off, cos' of Prerana and Confluence ( my girlfriend and my pet chameleon respectively ..... ok ok..just kidding..refer to previous blogs to know what those 2 are).

But I can't write off the other days now can I? So while Rohith, went jogging each morning, going from strength to strength(literally!)...Me, I've been generally lying around.

Consequence: Rohith has taken his morning exploits one step ahead and now plays Tennis in the evenings. I, on the other hand, have taken my slumber beyond the confines of my room and into the sacred realms of the classroom.

To offset this excessive and continued downtrend of my eyelids. I've decided i'm going to lie on my bed and think about what i'm going to do ...to...er..umm... offset this excessive and continued downtrend of my eyelids.

Some of my more intelligent readers would be probably be on their way to my room to pat me on my back or writing me congratulatory emails, as they read the above paragraph. The reason is simple. In the above para, i've subtly introduced the inside-out method of bodily rejuventaion.

Let me explain.

The human consists of 3 fundamental planes arranged in a sort of hierarchy - soul/spirit, mind, body. My technique simply advocates that in order to get your body all energetic again, you have to start at the roots - namely, the spirit. Then we move on the mind. A healthy state of the spirit and mind will automatically ensure a healthy body.

Which is why i'm going to lie on my bed and think. (I've skipped the spiritual development part here....it is assumed that 4 years in engineering and 2 years at NITIE is enough for anyone to develop a strong spiritual inclination. For the others who havent been through these 6 years...believe me, you shouldn't be complaining)


I think I'll go disturb Rohith now. (notice the subtle intertwining of the mind and body, resulting in physical action....my theory is already at work!...beat that Einstien!!)

2 comments:

aaditya sood said...

Heh heh, I remember the afternoon lab sessions, with karmarkar doing all the work and you, abu and me dozing :D

Alex Joseph said...

those were the days man...7474s, loose wires and bunch of 3 wannabe engineers