Sunday, April 03, 2005

Attended a Gillette marketing program launch yesterday, at The Grand, Delhi. To be honest, I was looking forward to the lunch and desserts at a 5 star Hotel more than anything else. However, I was in for a pleasant surprise. The launch was quite an event. They had beautful models on stage, doing a choreo. They had a life-size model of an F1 car on the stage...a precursor to the new product Gillette is going launch in June( sorry ....cant tell! )Lots of interesting ads and presentations, etc. Of course, the food was YUMMY! And I could go on and on about the desserts. I couldnt get enough....

At the end of the launch I asked one of the guys I work with at the CFA how he liked the party. He was like,

"Are you kidding me?...This is hardly even a sample of what Gillette does, when a new PRODUCT launch happens"


He then proceeded to tell me about the amazing launch party Gillette had for Mach3 Turbo... Lots of food, even more models, dances, glamour and of course you get Gillette freebies.

Man, I'm lookin' forward to June already!!!

No comments: