Saturday, April 16, 2005

Been buried in inhuman amounts of work. I hope to dig myself out of it by the end of this month. But for now....a breather.

Here's something useless to ponder on:
Ever wanted to know how RICH you look. When I say RICH I mean in monetary terms. I've always noticed that some people, although just about financially sound, "look" quite rich. While some really rich people look just about financially sound. Perhaps among other things, its that certain individual's choice in the way he or she projects himself/herself.

I for one, dont really care...looking rich or looking poor is hardly I ever even want to be concerned with....So why this discussion?

Apparently, Rickshaw guys in Gurgaon do care - abt how rich one looks.

The flashback:

I take the same route often to my office in a cycle rickshaw, for which I've always been charged 10Rs.

Back to the future:

Unlike other days, when I dress up in dull office attire, today I was in my casuals -Reebook, levis...whatever. And so I walk up to the rickshaw guy and ask him the fare and he looks at my shoe... and says 20Rs.

I was amused...


So if you ever wanted to know what rickshaw guys think about your financial
status...you now know what to do.

PS: The above writing is a mere creative discontinuity resulting after the author spend 12hours of viewing excel sheets, making insane computations and reaching new levels of amalgation with his chair.

PPS: On a more serious note, I am thoroughly impressed with the RAGAM 2005 t-shirt (check it out at the RAGAM 2005 website ).

Kuttz and I had done the RAGAM 2000(?) T-shirt....but this tee is leagues beyond what I could ever come up with. Well done DOOD!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks cool .. but what remains to be seen is whether the print will look as good :)

Abdul Bijur V.A. said...

ROFL!!

chill dude!!

you look Greeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Anonymous said...

Pretty neat design. :)

Alex Joseph said...

Green and me?? ....yeah, well...just a little bit ;)

Noufal said...

Nice looking T. *sigh*.

Apropos looking rich, I guess the phenomenon is at work with house rents in B'lore too. Once the landlord knows that you're in Software, they just boost the rent up.

Opportunism? Capitalism maybe? I don't know. :)

I like your observation though.