Saturday, May 14, 2005

My four month internhsip with Gillette is coming to a close. Just a week left ( which I will be spending offsite ) and I hope to be in Mumbai. Terribly miss the place. A mandatory project presentation at NITIE, loads of movies(and hangin' out hopefully), and 10 days later, I hope to be in Trivandrum chilling at home...eating, sleeping, driving. 5 days later and I'll back in Gillette, this time as an MT ( the corporate caterpillar )

15 days is all I get...supposedly the longest "vacation" I can hope for in the next 5 years.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

Must...make the effort....to...freak...out.......

Anna...movies with a vengeance we shall watch. (as Yoda would put it)

2 comments:

Accenture said...

Well Well Well... and a little pond too..

Good to hear that. So shal i too take my vengenance by seeing all the left out movies, which are missing me back at NITIE. will see u soon dude.. Mine too is almost over. Just that i have some HR and admin things to complete.
Have fun and See u sooooon.

Nikhil Kulkarni said...

Arul also left the campus today ... but i m nt commenting to report that to you ..
Noticed this line in ur post 'supposedly the longest "vacation" I can hope for in the next 5 years'
Whats the secret of 5 years?? U plan to take a break of sorts after that???